cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my oculus controller wont turn on

POCHITO5567
Sightseer
hey guys i need some help my oculus controller is not turning on i havent used it for about 6 months now i tried replaicing the batteries and clicking the buttons, long clicks nothing works pls help
3 REPLIES 3

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Use your Oculus phone app and try pairing it again.  Maybe even go through the whole setup again.  Good luck.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

POCHITO5567
Sightseer

i already tried that but with the controller not turning on at all i cant do that

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Please don’t take this the wrong way, but double check your AA battery is the right way around.  Otherwise contact Oculus support.  If you’re out of warranty they sell replacement Go controllers.

Edit; another clue that your Go controller should be working is when you replace the battery you should see a faint white light in the top/front.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers