cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Official Phantom: Covert Ops Q&A Thread

I think it may be a good idea to have all the questions, problems and solution in a single thread.
This is really for problems relating to running or purchasing the game but could also be questions relating to achieving goals if you're really stuck... answers to those type questions should use the forum's spoiler feature to avoid.. erm.. spoiling it for others. I'll start merging threads into this one if that's ok with you guys.

There's also a Reviews and Impressions thread below to add your reviews and... well you get the idea:
https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/87436/phantom-covert-ops-releasing-june-25-reviews-...

15 REPLIES 15

Made that question a spoiler 🙂

saami81
Rising Star

Question for game challenge:

Anybody figure out how to beat the helicopter at the end? I shoot it with the grenade launcher, I explode. I try to run, it kills me. Not seeing a clear way of finishing this. 

Shoot it twice at end. As fast as possible.

Edit: answer in spoiler

Put the mission questions and answers in spoilers please!

If you're asking a question, probably good to let people know it's a mission question first, then highlight the question or answer you want to hide, then select 'spoiler' from the 'format' drop-down.

Thank-you.

Charlez199
Protege
How do you quit the game? (I play PC version (Rift) over VD on the original Quest)
There must be another way to quit the game other than Alt-F4 on the PC keyboard.
No EXIT button in menus !
Thanks for help.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
I used Dash to quit the game, I don't think there's any quit button in the game. 

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

barbiekeck
Honored Guest

I just got this game and I love playing it but I think there’s something wrong with my viewfinder settings. The game does not look like any of the screenshots. It’s completely dark. I have to hold the pedal up to the light above me to see if I have it in my hands, any ideas?