Did you mean: 

can i5 4570 run quest link

oculuslover8383
Honored Guest
hi how well in reallity?
3 REPLIES 3

enigma01
Trustee
The min CPU specified for Link is the i5 4590, there isn't really much difference between this and the 4570, but It's whether Oculus have added it to the allow list for use within the PC software and support it. 

I have a gaming laptop with i7 9750H, which is around 22% faster on average than your CPU. I find performance on Link to be just acceptable in my opinion, but I also have an RTX 2080 Max Q GPU. 

What GPU do you have? 

oculuslover8383
Honored Guest
hi i dont have a gpu yet. i am building a pc best bong for bock so i was looking a 4570 4590. when you say acceptable just acceptable what do you mean . With link it is not so in the flow? lags or stutter?  
do you know a better cpu i could get like used that is good value?

oculuslover8383
Honored Guest

enigma01 said:

The min CPU specified for Link is the i5 4590, there isn't really much difference between this and the 4570, but It's whether Oculus have added it to the allow list for use within the PC software and support it. 

I have a gaming laptop with i7 9750H, which is around 22% faster on average than your CPU. I find performance on Link to be just acceptable in my opinion, but I also have an RTX 2080 Max Q GPU. 

What GPU do you have? 

when you say acceptable just acceptable what do you mean .  
i still have to buy a gpu . 
i wait someone told me prices will go down in end summer