cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus says "Sorry looks like your antivirus has blocked the install of Quill"

dongetti
Explorer
The only antivirus on my windows 7 machine is windows defender. I shut defender down and rebooted but I still get the same error. ???
Any help would be appreciated.
11 REPLIES 11

Mattyblevs
Honored Guest
(Im using a Quest with oculus Link)Oculus software is installed on drive C, and (being a newb) I hadn't even checked if I had two drives. So installed a few games on drive C until I had a message saying I didn't have enough space, so then I cancelled a (game) installation and installed it on Drive D and checked the "do this permanently" box. Three games currently wont install now, Asgards wrath, The Marvel one, and I think Espire 1, Ive read the fixes and think these people and this community is ace, for spending the time and effort to do Oculus job for them :neutral: As a newbie can anyone give me a quick order of operations? I mean what to try first, second, third and last. Im not asking for a step by step, most of it is in these links between reddit, here and steam, but just a simple macro guide. If not no issue Ill try all and post my progress - might help in the future. 

PaulC_43
Honored Guest
Just want to echo here, I was having this issue trying to download Vader Immortal, I went to settings > beta > Restart oculus and the issue was immediately resolved upon app restart. Best of luck all!