cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order stuck on "opened"

coolnehuel
Protege
I have ordered a Rift S on June 27th, after receiving the email giving me the order number, I used it to check my order status. It had listed all my details like my address, my credit card info, name and email, ect. It also said "opened". I checked on it every day and it was always on "opened" I pretty sure this means that they are processing my order and getting it ready for shipping. Can someone give me a clear explanation on what exactly "opened" means, and how long it should take? (Also estimated arrival time when I was ordering was 13 days (June 10))
Thank you so much in advance!
91 REPLIES 91

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer

Still opened...

Same here, We both are in the same boat, We both ordered the same thing on the same day. I think it will be shipped in the next few days. Remember what they told me, They said I would not receive a notice with tracking number until the actual shipping time. Just hang in there. I am. 🙂

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer
My order status just changed to Processing for Shipping  🙂  

coolnehuel
Protege

me too! YAY!

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer

me too! YAY!

Hurray! My guess is it will go in the mail in the next few days. I hope so. Wouldn't it be fun if we both received our oculus on the same day. I am in Houston, Texas. I will come back and post when it arrives  🙂

Anonymous
Not applicable
Same! Hoping the other comments are correct, I've been on opened for around 3-5 days now,

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer

Same! Hoping the other comments are correct, I've been on opened for around 3-5 days now,

Well, We know they are getting a shipment ready. What day they actually ship is the question. We will know very soon  B)

coolnehuel
Protege

me too! YAY!

Hurray! My guess is it will go in the mail in the next few days. I hope so. Wouldn't it be fun if we both received our oculus on the same day. I am in Houston, Texas. I will come back and post when it arrives  🙂

Yes! That would be very cool! Maybe we won't get them on the same day though, since I live in Little Compton, Rhode Island. Well, I guess we will see!

coolnehuel
Protege
My order shipped at around 12:00pm! I now have a tracking number, estimated arrival date is Thursday! I am so pumped!

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer

My order shipped at around 12:00pm! I now have a tracking number, estimated arrival date is Thursday! I am so pumped!

Hurray  🙂 No word on mine yet, I will be positive. Keep in mind, Because of the Virus, The Mail has been a little slow lately. How did they ship it? What carrier? You can also go to the shipping site and have them send you tracking updates. Almost all Mail carriers have that option. Let us know when it arrives. See you soon in the VR World  😉  

Jvedd
Explorer
Good seeing that other people are having the same issue and have reassured me. Ordered mine 5 days ago and it's still on opened. Psyched to play the rift s!