cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing for shipping?

CRadiant
Explorer
So, my order has updated to processing for shipping and I was just wondering if anyone could give me an estimate as to how long it is going to be until it ships? And I going to have to wait until the Ships by date? (Aka when they are expected to restock I assume)
64 REPLIES 64

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @CRadiant, it should normally ship out in one or two business days once your order has actually been charged. It won't be charged until it is ready to ship out. Once it does ship out, you should receive a separate email with tracking information.If you have any questions about your order, please feel free to contact support here. Thanks! -Rick
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

CRadiant
Explorer

Hey @CRadiant, it should normally ship out in one or two business days once your order has actually been charged. It won't be charged until it is ready to ship out. Once it does ship out, you should receive a separate email with tracking information.If you have any questions about your order, please feel free to contact support here. Thanks! -Rick

Thank you for the response! I just got the tracking number in my email about a day ago and it's arriving Monday, CAN'T WAIT!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
I got charged 5 days ago and still hasn't shipped

Rolland3rD
Honored Guest
I was charged on the 7th of June and no shipping info has been given? What might the wait time be?

DeathsFriend512
Honored Guest
I was only charged for my unit a few days ago because there was an issue with my card (the issue is resolved) but I haven't received any emails from Oculus regarding shipping either. I get that there are tons of people waiting for their unit as well, but it might be nice to have a timeline or a date to expect your unit by other than the far off date given at the very beginning of the purchase process. 
*Update* last night my order status switched from processing to shipped and an email was sent with my tracking info. Headset is arriving Wednesday!

natzim45
Honored Guest
My oculus quest has been “processing for shipping” for 3 business days now and I have yet to receive a tracking number. Does it usually take this long? I was charged an everything. 

unknowncloudy
Honored Guest
I ordered on July 16 and it's still saying prossesing for shipping

Timescape
Explorer
sameeee

Timescape
Explorer
i bought an oculus link cable on the July 17 2020, and it still says processing for shipping