cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order status opened?

thisdude243
Honored Guest
Can anyone please explain what order status opened mean!

81 REPLIES 81

Dnmllr316
Explorer
Mine is still "opened" since 14/07/2020.

Kuklii
Explorer
Still on opened boys, waiting 9 days so far hoping itll change soon fingers crossed ;( Hope everyone gets their status changed soon

Afterburn75
Explorer
I ordered my oculus quest on July 18 it’s now July 22 I was wondering how long will it take to get processed because when I contacted support they said my order is in processing. But it has been like that for 4 days how long will it take to change the status?

Nextmytype
Honored Guest
I ordered a Oculus Rift s how long will it take to adcept. And how long does it take to ship in CALI.

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer
Your order will stay on open for around 10 day, Give or take a day or two, Then it will change to process for shipping. That well last a couple of days. Then it will ship out 2 day air. The whole process is around two weeks. If you order says open, Do not worry, One is held for you and only you. We all have gone through this so do not worry.  It is on the way. See you soon in the VR World B)

enigma01
Trustee
What is the estimated ship by date on your order? This will have some bearing on how long your order is in ‘open status’. I’ve placed orders on Oculus website and they have been in ‘open’ for about 24 hours, then shipped and I’ve received tracking information. 

Afterburn75
Explorer

What is the estimated ship by date on your order? This will have some bearing on how long your order is in ‘open status’. I’ve placed orders on Oculus website and they have been in ‘open’ for about 24 hours, then shipped and I’ve received tracking information. 

It said estimated delivery was august 4th.

I've merged the two Quest 'order status opened' threads as I think one for the Quest and one for the Rift are probably enough.

enigma01
Trustee

It said estimated delivery was august 4th.

Well then that’s probably why your order status is still ‘open’. If you’ve not received it by that date, contact Oculus support and ask them for an update. I ordered an Oculus Link cable a few weeks ago, it was dispatched within 24 hours and delivered 2 days later. 

Nanoo28
Explorer

Dnmllr316 said:

Mine is still "opened" since 14/07/2020.

....even now? Please update us.