cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

is blades and sorcery vr coming out on quest or no?

Anonymous
Not applicable
im wondering because i love it and would pay over 50$ if it did come out

20 REPLIES 20

Pixie40
Expert Trustee

Exaltor said:

i dont understand why this hasent happened yet );

Time, resources, and workload most likely. It's apparently a lot harder then you might think to completely rebuild a PCVR game to run on the Quest. It's not just a matter of "oh, let's flip a couple switches and it's good to go".
Lo, a quest! I seek the threads of my future in the seeds of the past.

KwiatW
Honored Guest
It would never be accepted into the Quest Store, they take only quality apps and games.

Aurora_Zane
Honored Guest
the oculus store accepted wonderglade

quikshotcode
Honored Guest
Plz put it in i wpuld enjoy the game so much more and pay so much more if it came on quest

falken76
Expert Consultant
I bought it on PC, I wouldn't pay $60 for a sandbox game like this, but hey if Quest owners are willing to pay that, I'm sure it would entice the devs to consider it.  The Quest is severely under powered in comparison to even a mediocre VR ready PC, Much could get lost in translation.....

moonlightassasi
Honored Guest
I'd pay big money for this one

nicecali208
Honored Guest

im wondering because i love it and would pay over 50$ if it did come out

those are rookie numbers

xylon_memes_69
Honored Guest
I would honestly pay $60+ and for the graphics and data problem i would expect an onward sort of thing..where they downgrade the graphics. Please bring it to quest and quest 2 some time in the near future

Ragebeast4154
Honored Guest
i would pay a lot of money because i am sick of connecting my quest to my computer and it lags so much

Sebastianbear08
Honored Guest

i would litteraly use my whole allowence for that 1 game to come out