cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asgard's Wrath Cannot Start Game - Stuck on Fire

zi99y
Honored Guest
I have had an absolute nightmare getting the game installed, after trying everything from various posts here it finally installed overnight (I don't have a fast connection) was so happy this morning to find it had installed.

Now I start the game and chose a motion style and then a difficulty from the 3 choices, the options fade away and I'm left watching the fire, but the game doesn't start, it just leaves me there wondering what I'm supposed to do. I have rebooted and retried with different options but the result is the same each time.

Please help. I'm on the verge of requesting a refund, games should not be this problematic!

I'm using the Rift CV1, RTX 2080, Ryzen 3600X

Thanks in advance for any ideas / help.
15 REPLIES 15

D6ekko
Honored Guest
Same issue here. Re-installed the game, didn‘t help. No sound and won‘t continue after choosing difficulty etc... stuck on the fire screen. Is this a nvidia driver issue?

Nader_Sanders
Explorer
Reinstalled the Game three times with deactivated AV. Newest Nvidia Driver here. Windows 10 1909 fully patched.
No help from the Oculus support 😞
i9 9900k
GTX 2080 Ti
4k Display
Oculus Rilft s

Easylemon
Honored Guest
same issue. Is there a solution?

Nader_Sanders
Explorer
Got help from the support. You have to repair the Oculus Software !

MrNedria
Honored Guest
Any solution found? I tried the repair thing, didn't work, did a post, got deleted right away, so I'll up this one.

Edit : Finally made it work, I changed the sound config to be the classical Rift S soundsystem, fixed everything

Michaxxx
Honored Guest
same issue. ;-;