cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rift s order still on opened

mosley_
Honored Guest
Bought a rift s about 5 days ago and its still "opened". Anyone have an idea on how long it will take to start shipping? If it helps I live in Australia. I've read around and apparently it should only be 2-4 days, or am I just being impatient?
15 REPLIES 15

LevyLazu
Honored Guest
USA here. Ordered mine on July 19th, still on Opened. Just over 2 weeks and they said 2-4 weeks, I believe, on processing/shipping. Support didn't really help me when I asked if they had any eta on processing. According to my quote I'm suppose to expect my gear on the 9th so not sure what's gonna happen, especially considering it seems people who have ordered after me are getting processed first.

Edit: funny. Over two weeks since they came into stock again and they just NOW send me an email about being in stock. Way to go, glad I paid attention myself.

LevyLazu
Honored Guest
After updating my payment from credit via PayPal to directly credit, it updated to processing for shipping. Gee, convenient timing there, guys.

maretodoric
Honored Guest
Weird. I first ordered from Amazon, can't remember exactly the date but since there were no updates i kind od gotten disappointed and cancelled order.. First ot was om backorder. Then they updated my shipping date from Aug 29 to Aug 10 so good for me! However, it came in stock and i literally watched the stock running out and then completely depleting and still no updates on my order. So i cancelled amazon and ordered through Oculus directly. ETA is Aug 10 (no tracking yet as they still haven't shipped it) and I'm really looking forward to it. I am kind of scared however as i see lot of cases here on forums that people receive an empty box........

MattTheCat8
Explorer
Hi, it's in stock at amazon au. I cancelled my order and bought from there. Getting delivered in 2 days 😄

maretodoric
Honored Guest
And i just received an E-Mail from Oculus with UPS tracking number. Getting shipped from Netherlands. Will hopefully come soon :$ ❤️

mosley_
Honored Guest

Hi, it's in stock at amazon au. I cancelled my order and bought from there. Getting delivered in 2 days 😄

Ah, only saw this the next morning! Done the same, thanks for helping 🙂