cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Star Trek Bridge Crew is an awesome game, for Oculus Quest

Lukasz_T
Explorer
The game is really good,  Bring Backs alot of Memories specially with Oculus Quest 
21 REPLIES 21

Pixie40
Expert Trustee
Is there still much of an in-game community? I thought it's community had mostly died out?
Lo, a quest! I seek the threads of my future in the seeds of the past.

edmg
Trustee
You can play solo, though it's not the same as playing with other people.

Lukasz_T
Explorer
I play Star Trek Bridge Crew Solo 🙂

Pixie40
Expert Trustee
That feels like it would defeat the purpose of having a bridge crew. 🙂 That said, I'm thinking of getting this one next month. Solo might be fine, but I'd imagine it really shines if you have other people with you. Ideally friends who know how to work together, but I'd imagine the emergent game play of having 4 random people doing faff knows what could be interesting too.

Anonymous
Not applicable
LOL .. Have to be honest im on the same side of the fence as @Lukasz_T
Just being on the Bridge and playing the solo missions is just amazing .. Pretty sure its fantastic with others as well but i want to live my dreams first in my own imagination.
🙂

Digikid1
Consultant
"awseme"  LOL!!!!!

I think you meant AWESOME....and yes you are correct it IS an awesome game.  Sadly though it has been abandoned by the devs....no patches or new DLC for QUITE some time now.

Pixie40
Expert Trustee
About to finally embark on my own Ongoing Journey. I was going to do so yesterday, but had to take off the headset to recover password for my Uplay account, as well as link it with Oculus. Then I discovered the Quest wanted me to link it with Facebook too. Also, it's not registering my mic when playing the PCVR version via Link even though the mic is detected otherwise. *growls then shrugs* Anyway...

Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Seelie. Its ongoing mission: to explore strange new worlds. To
seek out new life and new civilizations. To boldly go where no fae has
gone before!

Pixie40
Expert Trustee
EDITED

Okay, ignore my previous rant. Finally got things working. And after doing the tutorial, I got to admit. This is pretty damn cool. Now I'm wondering if Hand Tracking would be possible in Bridge Crew. That would be awesome.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yeah STBC is a very good game and does have a good SP experience including campaign.
I have not played it in a while, about due to have another go with it.