cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any jobs for a 17-year old?

TheGreenYoutube
Protege
I'm in Lima, OH. I wanna save up for the Quest and a budget gaming pc. Prefer $10/hr but at this point, I'll accept any job. Will work shady/barely legal jobs.
Edit: Just got hired at Captain D as a cook! I did the math and if I save 25% of my paycheck, I'll be able to buy a quest in 5 months!! Still open to shady/barely legal jobs as a side income.
17 REPLIES 17

wuzp
Rising Star

snowdog said:

That REALLY shouldn't have been a laugh out loud moment lmfao ????????

The guard was Black, so I guess it was ok.  Sorta like only certain people can get away with using a particular word.

TheGreenYoutube
Protege

wuzp said:

I haven't seen any signs of the OP, beyond the morning of Aug 29th.  My "conspiracy theory" is that FB did the math and determined he created his linked FB account when he was 11.

How did you know???

wuzp
Rising Star

wuzp said:

I haven't seen any signs of the OP, beyond the morning of Aug 29th.  My "conspiracy theory" is that FB did the math and determined he created his linked FB account when he was 11.

How did you know???

Your Oculus account is linked to your FB account, which says how long you've been a FB user.  That, and because you are soooo in love with your profile handle, your digital footprint is about the size of Texas.

TheGreenYoutube
Protege

ohgrant said:

I live close to you in Steubenville. When I was your age and the grass was growing the way it is now. I knew there was work. Go knocking on your older neighbors doors if their lawns are a bit scruffy. I guarantee you'll earn $$ 

I tried that. No one called...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Advertise yourself locally online for whatever you can do. Handyman, Gardening etc.
These days you do not have to run around with flyers etc. 

TheGreenYoutube
Protege

Advertise yourself locally online for whatever you can do. Handyman, Gardening etc.
These days you do not have to run around with flyers etc. 

I'm good with technology and fixing stuff. What jobs would you recommend?

TheGreenYoutube
Protege

wuzp said:

wuzp said:

How did you know???

Your Oculus account is linked to your FB account, which says how long you've been a FB user.  That, and because you are soooo in love with your profile handle, your digital footprint is about the size of Texas.

Nah, I just recently made my FB account. What's wrong with my profile handle?

slev1111n
Explorer
Now many bloggers need help with basic things on Instagram or YouTube, you can write texts for them or make simple content.