cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Change Email Address for Oculus Account?

Metalsludge
Explorer
My email provider is closing all their email services. So I had to sign up with a new provider. I see options for changing password and pin, but none for changing email address for our Oculus accounts.  Is there any way to change our email addresses for Oculus accounts? 
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yes, you can do this in the Oculus app. Just click Settings -> Account -> Email.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

View solution in original post

29 REPLIES 29

Anonymous
Not applicable
I can't see an option either, you'll probably need to contact support 🙂

https://tickets.oculus.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yes, you can do this in the Oculus app. Just click Settings -> Account -> Email.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Metalsludge
Explorer

Oh, I see, I had assumed one had to do it from the Website. Thanks!

abbie_batsford_
Honored Guest
This doesn’t work..

Anonymous
Not applicable
I forgot my email):

Sarcgasm
Honored Guest
This doesn't work if you linked through facebook. And oculus doesn't update if you update your facebook email either. So I'm stuck with an old email that I can't access anymore and the only way to UNLINK facebook is to send a password to said email. It's a pointless runaround.

ETSGamer
Honored Guest
Hey, when you do this, does it send the email to the address that you want to change it to, or the old one? Thanks!

Yendys057
Honored Guest
It sends the email to the old account that they can't access. So they don't get the confirmation email bc they don't have access to that previous email amymore.

Antiload
Honored Guest

Yendys057 said:

It sends the email to the old account that they can't access. So they don't get the confirmation email bc they don't have access to that previous email amymore.

What a silly system. My old email is gone! so how do I re-set my email?