cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Star Trek Bridge Crew is an awesome game, for Oculus Quest

Lukasz_T
Explorer
The game is really good,  Bring Backs alot of Memories specially with Oculus Quest 
21 REPLIES 21

Pixie40
Expert Trustee
Did the tutorial last night, then joined two different crews for multi-player missions. The first crew worked like a well oiled machine. I was Engineering, and everyone communicated what they needed and took initiative when appropriate. Joking was kept to the lulls when nothing is going on. It was amazing, especially since we were in a TOS ship and nobody else needed to use the Help overlay.

The second Crew I joined, I was the Tactical officer. This time everyone was goofing off most of the time. We barely completed objectives due to all the goofing off, and almost flew into a star or two, again due to all the goofing off. But it was freaking hilarious. I was surprised just how much fun the 2nd crew was to be part of. I'd thought it would be frustrating, but it wasn't.

Both crews were great, but for different reasons. I love it.
Lo, a quest! I seek the threads of my future in the seeds of the past.

Double_Shot
Adventurer
I've had this on my wish list for awhile but never ordered it because I don't have any friends or family with a Rift and I assumed you could only play it with a full crew compliment.  Good to know that it can be played solo.  I am going to snag it tonight.

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Double_Shot
Oh no you can play it very well in solo missions in fact that's pretty much all i ever do
Plenty to keep you going.
🙂

Double_Shot
Adventurer

@Double_Shot
Oh no you can play it very well in solo missions in fact that's pretty much all i ever do
Plenty to keep you going.
🙂

Just got it.  Looking forward to diving in later tonight!

Lukasz_T
Explorer
So how do you play with others in Star Trek Bridge crew?

Digikid1
Consultant
IMHO the Solo campaign is boring and tedious.  The REAL fun is multiplayer!!!  Goofing off is the best part of this game.  When you get the deadly serious guys....best to log out and get into a better match.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Digikid1 said:

IMHO the Solo campaign is boring and tedious.  The REAL fun is multiplayer!!!  Goofing off is the best part of this game.  When you get the deadly serious guys....best to log out and get into a better match.

Perhaps ye i have yet to try that but i wanted to play it seriously first. The main point was that @Double_Shot thought it was MP only. 

Anonymous
Not applicable
I need to find my way back into this game. I had started a campaign and stopped for some reason, maybe I got stuck on mission was having trouble with. Been a long time ago though.

Do voice commands with Watson still work in the SP game?

Digikid1
Consultant
I believe they took the voice commands away since they never worked correctly.

Lukasz_T
Explorer
I tried Playing a mission with others and it was amazing,  Im going to play online now 🙂 I was at the helm of Aegis