cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do i get a Graphic Card compartable with the system?

GameMaster_Pr0
Honored Guest
How do i get these specs
ProcessorIntel i5-4590 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X or greaterIntel i3-6100 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200, FX4350 or greater
Graphics CardNVIDIA GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon RX 480 or greaterNVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon RX 470 or greater
Alternative Graphics CardNVIDIA GTX 970 / AMD Radeon R9 290 or greaterNVIDIA GTX 960 4GB / AMD Radeon R9 290 or greater
Memory8GB+ RAM8GB+ RAM
Operating SystemWindows 10Windows 10
USB Ports1x USB 3.0 ports1x USB 3.0 port
Video OutputCompatible DisplayPort video outputCompatible miniDisplayPort video output 
7 REPLIES 7

Richooal
Consultant
You posted in the "Oculus Quest" section, but you show the requirements for the "Rift S".

If you want the requirements for Quest to use "Link", you will find them here.................
https://support.oculus.com/444256562873335/

i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

Double_Shot
Adventurer
I guess I'm confused.  You mention 8 different GPUs by brand and model number in your list of requirements.  Go to your favorite online retailer and start shopping.

GameMaster_Pr0
Honored Guest
but guys im gonna get the oculus rift soon and without the right specs it wont work

GameMaster_Pr0
Honored Guest
i need the right specs for oculus rift so if you know how to fix the problem tell me how or if its a video give me the link 🙂    - Your Youtuber #GameMasterTheBestGamer 

enigma01
Trustee

i need the right specs for oculus rift so if you know how to fix the problem tell me how or if its a video give me the link 🙂    - Your Youtuber #GameMasterTheBestGamer 

You’re not going to find a video anywhere on how to get a Quest Link supported computer. Just Google search for pre-built gaming PCs or Laptops and check the specs match or exceed Oculus Link requirements and then find something that meets your budget. 

GameMaster_Pr0
Honored Guest
ok...

GameMaster_Pr0
Honored Guest

ill try to find one