cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payment Card Issues

Aamaniks
Honored Guest
I am unable to add payment card. I have tried using nearly 5 cards over multiple devices, browsers and two different networks. Did anyone have this issue.

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @Aamaniks can you reach out via Support here so we can look into this. Noting what you've done, and providing the last 4 digits of cards you've tried, any PayPal emails as well, along with your Oculus Account email ensures we can look into the case appropriately. - Principe
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Jay_b00gs
Honored Guest
mine does that too... but i click here in the response above and nothing happens but it sent me back to the start

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @Jay_b00gs the specific page would be here. Which should link to the "Contact Us" page on the Support website. Can you try another browser or device to see if that allows you to load it, and create a ticket?
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

TableNooB
Honored Guest
I am having this same problem and I have tried 3 phones 2 different cards and two different networks I have submitted a ticket also

MikeJeffries
Explorer
I am having this problem right now. I tried to add another payment method today, and i get an error on the app and on the website. I tried paypal and a credit card itself, both giving me an error. I put in a ticket about it.