New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

How??????

Foxtrot2novmbrFoxtrot2novmbr Posts: 1
NerveGear
I'm from philippines and I own a Gear VR. I enjoy using it because I could watch the "THINGS" that I wanted to in private. How can I order the 128GB Oculus Quest? And How much is it gonna cost me?? Thanks.

Comments

• Double_ShotDouble_Shot Posts: 127
    Art3mis
    https://www.oculus.com/quest/?locale=en_US

Looks like they are out of stock at the moment.  
  • dburnedburne Posts: 4,310 Valuable Player
    New Quest to be revealed next week, hold off for that.
    I believe they have now discontinued the original Quest.
    Don

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | I9 9900k| EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra |32 GB G Skill 3200 cl14 ram | Warthog Throttle | VKB Gunfighter Pro/MCG Pro grip | Crosswind Pedals | EVGA DG 87 Case| Rift S | Quest |
  • DaftnDirectDaftnDirect Posts: 6,366 Volunteer Moderator
    edited September 13
    Some 'things' really need privacy to watch, whether using a headset or not, it would be a little bit ewww otherwise, unless I'm thinking of the wrong 'things'.

But yeah, hang on a few more days.
    Intel 5820K [email protected], Titan X (Maxwell), 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4, ASRock X99 Taichi, Samsung 500Gb 960 Evo M.2, Corsair H100i v2 Cooler, Inateck KTU3FR-4P USB 3 card, Windows 10 Pro v2004 (19042.572)
  • Pixie40Pixie40 Posts: 530
    Neo
    First off, ew on the inuendo? Second of all, yeah I too have to suggest a bit of patience. Of course, that assumes that Oculus ships to your location in the first place, so might want to look into that too. If not, you may have to import via a 3rd party and that's going to drive up the price by quite a bit.
  • synchromesh62synchromesh62 Posts: 422
    Trinity
    I'm from philippines and I own a Gear VR. I enjoy using it because I could watch the "THINGS" that I wanted to in private. 
    Agreed the last thing you want is family knowing your watching the SpongeBob Movie .. The Shame of it.
    :)