New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

how to transfer purchases game from one oculus account to another

kuinamor1kuinamor1 Posts: 3
NerveGear
I'd like to transfer one of my purchased games from one oculus account to another. How can I do this?

Comments

• nalex66nalex66 Posts: 6,204 Volunteer Moderator
    You can't, games are non-transferable.
    i7 5820K @ 4.25GHz | EVGA GTX 1080 SC | Gigabyte GA-X99-UD4 | Corsair DDR4 3000 32GB | Corsair HX 750W
    SSDs: Intel 660p M.2 2TB, Samsung 860 Evo 1TB, 850 Evo 1TB, 840 Evo 1TB | Startech 4 controller PCIe USB 3.0
  • FadeeawayFadeeaway Posts: 42
    Brain Burst
    I would also like to do this, since the facebook merge. I don't want to share with the world what and when I play. (Yes I know you can disable this, but there will be one or more updates in the future that reset your settings without your knowledge). Only solution to this is to create a second fb account and use that one for oculus. I havn't done my merge yet and wonder if you can merge to a fb accout with a different mail than what you have for your oculus..
  • dorj1234dorj1234 Posts: 1
    NerveGear
    It's in Facebook's interest to allow this. 
    I created a new empty account for Oculus, my old account has been disabled since ~2 years ago.
    I bought a couple of apps, now I love them so much I want to re-enable my facebook user, but I will not do it if I can't move my purchases to my original user account.

Oculus? Facebook? anyone? don't alienate people just to make a few extra $$