cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre ordered but facebook link failed and now have to view order as guest

DJCarlos123
Honored Guest
Any way to link the order to my oculus account?
13 REPLIES 13

slickthrob
Honored Guest
Same problem.

Vinoh
Adventurer
Same here. Does it make any difference though?

ACID_REIGN
Honored Guest
yea same here, dont see the money deducted from my account either is this normal? 

DJCarlos123
Honored Guest
It said on the purchase page funds will not be withdrawn until dispatch

DarkMoS
Explorer
I had the same issue and was about to create a ticket but then I realized it may require to cancel and recreate an order which would mean pushing away the shipping date of 2 weeks. I will link the hardware to my account after I receive it 🙂
For the payment they only take 1$ now to validate the card and take the full amount on dispatch.

ACID_REIGN
Honored Guest

DarkMoS said:

I had the same issue and was about to create a ticket but then I realized it may require to cancel and recreate an order which would mean pushing away the shipping date of 2 weeks. I will link the hardware to my account after I receive it 🙂
For the payment they only take 1$ now to validate the card and take the full amount on dispatch.

ooo ok I c, that makes sense them. thanks for the help! cheers M8s!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Cool I'm not the only one with the guest portal issue lol

DvsSamuria
Honored Guest
But I am still lost... what is a guest portal? How did I step into it? Do I get my quest 2 if they haven't charged me for one?

ACID_REIGN
Honored Guest

But I am still lost... what is a guest portal? How did I step into it? Do I get my quest 2 if they haven't charged me for one?

yes but you should have gotten an email confirmation. start there first. cheers M8