cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OG Quest linked to FB account. Add Quest 2 to the same account?

Anonymous
Not applicable
If I keep and continue to use my original Quest (which is my plan) will I be able to connect Quest 2 to the same account and have access to the games I purchased on both devices? Will I have to factory reset the original and delete it from my FB account in order to sign up the new Quest 2 to that account, which defeats the purpose of keeping it? I intend to use the OG to take whenever I want to demo VR to others without having to worry about them damaging it as much. FB (Oculus) should be able to determine that I purchased both devices (and that they are different devices) and allow me to connect the same FB account to both and allow access to my game library through either, but will that be the case?
2 REPLIES 2

kojack
MVP
MVP
You can have multiple headsets all logged into the same account and sharing the same library.
Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

MiniGanguly
Honored Guest
But can both headsets then be used simultaneously in mutliplayer games etc.such as RecRoom?