cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre ordered but facebook link failed and now have to view order as guest

DJCarlos123
Honored Guest
Any way to link the order to my oculus account?
13 REPLIES 13

KayTannee
Explorer
The order number came up, but then I tried to log in and lost that page. The login required that I confirm my account with pin sent in email. Which never came through either. A few hours later logging in again, those new pins are coming through. I'm guessing the email server was overloaded, but its not sending out backlog. So I have no idea what my order confirmation is or even, really if its been done successfully as there's no deduction from account.

DJCarlos123
Honored Guest
If you have the email, Click the order number at the top, and it will take you to the guest portal

DJCarlos123
Honored Guest
Do oculus staff read these posts? I see lots of people asking the same question, but no answers...

rsmith152
Honored Guest
I believe i’m in the same boat. I 100% have an order number and I’m pretty sure I ordered as a guest. This is my first experience ordering something directly from Oculus. I have not received a confirmation email for the order nor has anything been charged to my account. I want to say thank goodness that I took a screenshot of the order number on my mobile, otherwise I’d have nothing to show for or refer to. It’s either I entered in my email incorrectly or there is some kind of delay in communicating this information to me. I’m a little worried, but feel I should remain confident that this will resolve and that I’ll get the hardware I pre-ordered the minute it was available. My wife is excited for this as much as I am. Sadly, my support ticket has gone unanswered. Crossing le fingers.