Did you mean: 

Controller replacements

bigsexy007
Honored Guest
When will there be controllers back in stock
3 REPLIES 3

dvc2112
Protege
Quite a few individual Quest controllers popping up on ebay now, if anyone is still on the hunt.

Anonymous
Not applicable

dvc2112 said:

Quite a few individual Quest controllers popping up on ebay now, if anyone is still on the hunt.

The worry there is .. Why would anyone sell their Quest controllers Left, Right, a pair or whatever ?
Unless they already had issues and replaced them ... Just a thought.

I mean you dont see " For sale oculus Quest with left controller " sorry i sold the right on Ebay 
::smile:

Cavanna00
Protege

dvc2112 said:

The worry there is .. Why would anyone sell their Quest controllers Left, Right, a pair or whatever ?
Unless they already had issues and replaced them ... Just a thought.

I mean you dont see " For sale oculus Quest with left controller " sorry i sold the right on Ebay 
::smile:

I believe that a lot of times people buy limited items to resell them at a higher price on eBey. Maybe they are selling them seperately to get even more money out of it? I would alyways compare the prices before I buy anything.
Or maybe they broke one of theirs and had to buy another set so they have one left. You never know :#