cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hey there, I found a new and exciting VR game.

Evileyes
Rising Star
The game is called Phasmophobia!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/739630/Phasmophobia/

You and a team of friends/investigators go to peoples houses etc.. and investigate haunted houses...  IN VR, its a absolute blast! but you can play on a monitor too.
I havent had this much fun in a long time!

Communication is a must, so please bring a mic. (communicating with crew and Spirit boxes, ghosts etc.. YES voice recognition for this game!)

Anyway, its $13 on steam... and im actually sore from gripping my controller in tense situations! TOO MUCH FUN!

Warning: If you scare easily please wear a diaper.
i9 10900k @ 5200Mhz, 32GB ram, EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra
Need a Tesla? Here is a free 1000 miles in supercharging!
https://ts.la/mark56706
36 REPLIES 36

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

Evileyes said:

Hi Red, yes there is a training mission first.

Cheers Fella. I'm going to purchase this because it looks like a blast.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Might be worth organizing a community weekly session? Seems like something that would be fun to play with regulars.

Evileyes
Rising Star
11 hours in, and I still have so much to learn.

If anyone else has the game, I would like to hear your experiences with it!
i9 10900k @ 5200Mhz, 32GB ram, EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra
Need a Tesla? Here is a free 1000 miles in supercharging!
https://ts.la/mark56706

Anonymous
Not applicable
Looks Awesome.. Im in.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Downloading now. Gonna jump in with Evil shortly. Any other takers?

This game has some of the best reviews I've ever read. lmaooo

I don't write reviews typically, but I had to for this game. I screamed so loudly that I woke up my seven month old daughter and my wife threatened to destroy my computer. My heart is beating hard and my pants are dirty. 10/10 will continue playing.

Game 1: Sat in corner ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ myself
Game 2: Sat in corner ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ myself
Game 3: Sat in corner ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥ myself
Highly reccomend

Teammates left me in a room, saw a deformed child running at me and disappear, spent the next five minutes sitting in a corner with a crucifix. Highly recommend.

I got killed by a Mr.Paul Millar, I had one teammate. He was still alive. I watched him pack up his things and drive away with the van. This is why i have trust issues

Really good to see some old faces back, the forum isn't the same without you guys.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
We've been going strong in this session with a full 4-man team this entire time. This game is great for a group. And scary as hell. Loving this!

okko
Protege
Reading this and looking at the videos on YT, I'm really close to pulling the trigger on this, especially since the price point is so good.  Is it easy enough to find online groups to play with?  I know I can play solo but not many friends have the Quest.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

okko said:

Reading this and looking at the videos on YT, I'm really close to pulling the trigger on this, especially since the price point is so good.  Is it easy enough to find online groups to play with?  I know I can play solo but not many friends have the Quest.

So far I have only played with Evil and his buddies. I'll be happy to jump in a session with you. If you like, I can send you a PM with an invite to the Discord, and we can coordinate.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
So my favorite part of our 2+ hour gaming session was when we were all in a room using the Ouija board and Spirit Box. We managed to summon the damn ghoul, who spawned right in front of Evil's face. He was armed with... a camera.

And as we all screamed "HOLY SHIT," Evil managed to snap a photo and get a monster selfie. That was hilarious!

Some footage of him showing me his camera once we ran dafuq outside:

1m9unb7az10w.jpg

Made for a nice scrapbook entry.

uj3t8grhktiy.jpg