cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing for shipping?

CRadiant
Explorer
So, my order has updated to processing for shipping and I was just wondering if anyone could give me an estimate as to how long it is going to be until it ships? And I going to have to wait until the Ships by date? (Aka when they are expected to restock I assume)
64 REPLIES 64

Timescape
Explorer
hey guys! so glad to say that it just shipped!

Krix187
Honored Guest
I’m happy to say that my order was processing for order yesterday and in a few hours has just shipped! 🙂

Moneybagvr
Explorer
 5 day ago they took the money and no updates 

stijil
Explorer
I got charged for my "Elite Strap", but so far not for my Quest 2. How old is this thread?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I payed for the quest two in early September and it still says 'processing for shipping,' while my brother got his TODAY and it already gave him a date.

A-dfe
Honored Guest

Scythyer said:

I payed for the quest two in early September and it still says 'processing for shipping,' while my brother got his TODAY and it already gave him a date.

Same here, I pre-order the quest 2 on day 1 while they announce it and still haven't get a tracking number, the order is in "Processing for Shipping" for a week now and can't cancel the order because it's in "Processing for Shipping". Apparently ordering early doesn't get you higher up in the queue ( and maybe lower), now it's almost 3 days after launch day every store around has it and mine is still "Processing" which is just ridiculous.

Totonoice
Honored Guest

I was only charged for my unit a few days ago because there was an issue with my card (the issue is resolved) but I haven't received any emails from Oculus regarding shipping either. I get that there are tons of people waiting for their unit as well, but it might be nice to have a timeline or a date to expect your unit by other than the far off date given at the very beginning of the purchase process. 
*Update* last night my order status switched from processing to shipped and an email was sent with my tracking info. Headset is arriving Wednesday!

How long did it take for your package to ship?
I got my tracking info but it says ready for UPS to deliver. How long did it take for you to get your package?

pk_jones_56
Honored Guest
So I wasn't charged when I placed my order on the 8th of October, do I have to put money on my card to be charged then or should it have charged me when I made the order?

WBOnOculusYT
Honored Guest
im curious, i want to buy a quest 2 off here, but i looked into it and theres a support page from oculus saying it would take 45 to 60 days, and some people here saying they would get theres a few days after they ordered it and shipping updated it, so someone please confirm, will i get it by a few days after i order it and shipping updates, or will it takes 45 to 60 days like oculus says?

sunmin_shin_50
Honored Guest
I have a question. I ordered Oculus Ques2 but I paid the money last Saturday and am waiting for delivery. How long does it take to get the tracking number from "extractored for shipping"? It's been a week and I haven't heard from them