New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

This forum and your moderators. Please read.

13»

Comments

• Double_ShotDouble_Shot Posts: 127
    Art3mis
    Dude, I stopped posting to you and yet over and over, you have insisted on sending zingers (well your idea of zingers) my way on almost every thread I have posted on.  Have a nice day.  hahaha
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 16,811 Valuable Player
    Dude, I stopped posting to you

For the record, this is false. This poster just tried issuing personal insults just yesterday:

And then still came in to this thread today to antagonize with this comment:
    "But I guess the emojis are for the sensitive types who are hurt by words"

There's still a strong need to address the ongoing toxicity on this forum.
    Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • Double_ShotDouble_Shot Posts: 127
    Art3mis
    edited October 9
    Zenbane said:
    Dude, I stopped posting to you

For the record, this is false. This poster just tried issuing personal insults just yesterday:

And then still came in to this thread today to antagonize with this comment:
    "But I guess the emojis are for the sensitive types who are hurt by words"

There's still a strong need to address the ongoing toxicity on this forum.
    I think there's a bigger need to address toxic egos.  You sound like a "must have last word" kind of guy (seems to come with the ego) so I give you the floor.  I won't however, be reading it.    It's just simply too boring to continue. 
  • ZenbaneZenbane Posts: 16,811 Valuable Player
    I agree that ego's are a problem as well. No doubt that I have an ego, but in this case my ego is not involved at all. I'm just pointing out the truth. And as I said, there's no reason to force the entire forum to endure reading through any personal feuds. 

Just as in other more professional situations, such as most corporate environments, all conflict management should happen one on one in a more private setting.

Now, I don't have a personal problem with anyone right now. But of course, if someone decides to target me and try to make me their rival, then I'd rather hash it out one on one, instead of making a public spectacle of the situation. The only thing that public spectacles accomplish is... feeding an ego. Which neither myself, nor my ego, have any interest in doing.

Are you a fan of the Myst games? Check out my Mod at http://www.mystrock.com/
    Catch me on Twitter: twitter.com/zenbane
  • TomCgcmfcTomCgcmfc Posts: 3,096 Valuable Player

Sometimes a personal emoji says it all, lol!  Maybe needs a few bars and a bar of soap?  Just kidding, please cool down mate and quit adding anger to all these forum threads.  You have only been a member for a month and already have over 120 posts, most of which are kinda toxic imho.

Custom built gaming desktop; i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, gtx 1080 ti, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd.  Asus  ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, PCI-E PCI Express to USB 3.1 Gen 2 card, Asus VG248QE 1080p 144hz gaming monitor, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, Vive Pro w/2.0 base stations/controllers, Quest 1 w/Link and VD wireless (good/close 5Ghz wifi and PC with Ethernet cable to my Router).