cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Ordered Quest 2 - Still in "opened" status with no payment taken

Buddies
Honored Guest
Okay, so I pre-ordered it around the end of Sept beginning of October however, I would have thought the money would have been taken by now.  I live in NY so I know there is some delay but anyone else experiencing this... should I be concerned?
29 REPLIES 29

Bedion
Honored Guest
Mine is the same situation, preordered within minutes of announcement. the delivery date hack shows October 19th for a delivery date, but nothing has been taken from my bank account.  Of course, as I was walking through Wal-mart yesterday, there was a display with FIVE Quest2 goggles, three Elite straps, and about four Link cables.  I considered just buying them there and cancelling my order...but I can wait a few more days just to see if the Oculus comes through.
waiting....waiting....

Buddies
Honored Guest
What is this "delivery date hack" you speak of

MoffTarkin
Honored Guest
Same issue for me. Mine now says processing for shipment where yesterday it just said opened. I was quoted an estimated delivery date of 10/20. Sucks but I also have a quest 1 to keep me busy for the time being 

Bedion
Honored Guest
the forum wont let me post the link...trying to get around it...

Bedion
Honored Guest

well, that didn't work...try going to youtube and looking up "VR Friday Pog - How you can check your Quest 2 Delivery Date".

See if that works...

Bedion
Honored Guest
that posted...okay, under the video click show more, and it should be the first link, the Reddit one.

Buddies
Honored Guest
Hmmm it says 10/20 don't see that happening
BUT thank you!

Bedion
Honored Guest
LOL, you must be good luck...I just checked my bank account at lunch and there is a charge from Oculus.com!!  wooot!!

so maybe you'll get a charge tomorrow

Bedion
Honored Guest
OOOH, even BETTER!  A UPS next day air delivery TOMORROW from Facebook Tech!  Now I'm getting stoked!