cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre Ordered Quest 2 - Still in "opened" status with no payment taken

Buddies
Honored Guest
Okay, so I pre-ordered it around the end of Sept beginning of October however, I would have thought the money would have been taken by now.  I live in NY so I know there is some delay but anyone else experiencing this... should I be concerned?
29 REPLIES 29

Bedion
Honored Guest

h t t p s :// w w w . r e d d i t . c o m /r/OculusQuest/comments/j21uwt/seeing_your_estimated_delivery_date_on_the_oculus/

Here is how to see it:

- Open developer tools (F12)
- Go to h t tp s ://s e c u r e.oculus.c o m/my/orders/[Quest 2 order ID]/ (remove Spaces)
- Click on "Network" at  the top
- Click on XHR a little lower
- Select the SECOND graphql?... (mine was the third, some found it on the second)
- Click on "Preview"
- Open stuff up to "physicalOrders"
- Select your Quest 2 order
- Click on "shopOrderItems", then "node", then "0"
- You will see your "estimatedDeliveryDate"

Go there and convert it to real date: h t t p s :// w w w .unixtimestamp.c o m / index.php (remove spaces)

Edit: Here is the procedure for guest orders, from

1. Find the original email confirmation from when you placed an order. The title should be "Your Order from Oculus"

2. Click the link next to "Order Number:" that is your physical order number.

3. Oculus will send you a new email with a link to view your order. Open that link

4. Press F12

5. Refresh page

6. Start at step 3 above and follow it.

Bedion
Honored Guest

oh, now it shows up multiple times...

Bedion
Honored Guest

ooops, re-post

Bedion
Honored Guest
dern thing posted too many times now

Buddies
Honored Guest

Bedion said:

LOL, you must be good luck...I just checked my bank account at lunch and there is a charge from Oculus.com!!  wooot!!

so maybe you'll get a charge tomorrow

Awwww man, still nothing for me.  I was hoping after I read this I would see it too as I thought you said 10/20... Fingers crossed tomorrow then.. THANK YOU!

Erati
Honored Guest
I know Oculus is a small indie company. If Oculus was backed by a big corporation filled with engineers I'm sure they would be able to show a shipping date or estimated delivery date in 2020 the year of our lord. Oh well too bad.

Amazon tells me the delivery date before I even purchase. Oculus cant give me a delivery date or even a shipping date AFTER I purchase. *Laughs in Jeff Bezos*

I cancelled my order and instead purchased through Amazon. 

Bedion
Honored Guest
I got my headsets this afternoon!  Did you get yours Buddies?

terrible_monste
Honored Guest
I was looking for such thread. I'm still waiting for my order to change its status from open to something more optimistic.

The Revolut card will go under maintenance tomorrow at night and I bet this is exactly when Oculus will try to charge me...

Buddies
Honored Guest

Bedion said:

I got my headsets this afternoon!  Did you get yours Buddies?

Sadly no and it's still in "Opened" status INSERT INSANELY CRYING!!!!!!!

Buddies
Honored Guest

I was looking for such thread. I'm still waiting for my order to change its status from open to something more optimistic.

The Revolut card will go under maintenance tomorrow at night and I bet this is exactly when Oculus will try to charge me...

Riiight!  I'm wondering if my bank screwed me.  For some reason I called my bank because after I hit pre-order I got an email from my bank that said transaction was blocked.  I called and they said they received the okay to release and they did.  HOWEVER, I asked what do you mean because 1) the email states that I made some type of attempt to advise the bank to block transactions (I NEVER DID THAT) and 2) who the heck authorized it?  They said basically the system blocked it by itself and since they reviewed it and realized it was $1 transaction the system authorized it itself.  I order online all the time and I've never heard of this.  I'm wondering if this caused issues with my order.  Now I'm in a pickle because is there a way to contact Oculus?  Everything I searched for brought me to this forum and that's it.  No email, no number nothing?