New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Current way to report customer support(specifically warranty) without having to go to trade standard

PAPA-FESHPAPA-FESH Posts: 5
NerveGear
Hello all, I have had this oculus rift s for just under year when it broke and I went through support and said it was a camera problem not software but I went through there process and they eventually sent my return label. I watched it on the parcel tracker watched it arrive and they sent me a email they the received two days after they did but ne'mind that. It's been 3 WEEKS ALMSOT 4 since they've had it I asked where it was then they just abandoned it saying wait 6 days and they never responded so I started another ticket got a " it's being processed well contact you in 72-98 hrs (bearing in mind this is last week and I received the last email on tuesday this week) and they said it had been "solved" tbh I'm livid at this point I'm tired of the one response a day of the original support and constant changing of support staff. Then I had a broken oculus and bad support, and now I have no oculus and bad support so if a member of staff or a moderator can get me some actual support that would be greatly appreciated.

I want to play vr and I want to keep using oculus but if all they do is point me in directions and run off then I'd rather a refund, though I know I cant get one 

Sincerely Henry Hands

Comments

• Techy111Techy111 Posts: 6,859 Volunteer Moderator
    Have you tried live chat ? I'll tag @OculusSupport here as well...
    A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

• PAPA-FESHPAPA-FESH Posts: 5
    NerveGear
    Yeah tried all mediums to get support but they just said "get a ticket" or "its being proccesed, msg us tommorow if you still have problem".
    Just want to play some DCS or H3VR but i feel like they'll happly send a brand new one to a new customer but they'll take ages to send a warrenty.

I would like to point out that i actual am still losing warrenty time while they does this which is great im losing warrenty for a device i dont even have, haha.

Sincerely Henry Hands
    NerveGear
    Techy111 said:
    Have you tried live chat ? I'll tag @OculusSupport here as well...

up

• j1c9h85j1c9h85 Posts: 10
    Brain Burst
    I know the feeling just getting the run around on my quest 2 which is less than a week old
    NerveGear
    j1c9h85 said:
    I know the feeling just getting the run around on my quest 2 which is less than a week old
    Sometimes i wounder why they even have a support service

• ecstatic.cleverecstatic.clever Posts: 4
    NerveGear
    Mine was all set to ship but then the UPS tracking page said the address was wrong/incomplete. Couldn't see/change it myself so I contacted Oculus support asking if they could verify/update the address and got the standard "we'll look into this in 72-96 hours" boilerplate.

This was a week ago. Meanwhile, UPS has decided the shipment's been 'dormant' long enough and returned it to sender. Oculus support is absolutely, uniquely terrible!