cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theft

shay_bell_7967
Honored Guest
I bought a oculus quest 128 gb 500 pound an spent nearly 300 pound on game that was 4 an a half months ago but the last month an a half since the quest 2 came out my quest turn off an switched on an now has chip an a arrow showing loading sofewere but then goes black screen i have contacted oculus over an over they keep fobbing me off an i have sent them all my details an now they have put a bug on my account so i cannot get un touch with them my email is seamusbell9@gmail.com i mean it i wont my warrenty cover 
2 REPLIES 2

shay_bell_7967
Honored Guest

I bought a oculus quest 128 gb 500 pound an spent nearly 300 pound on game that was 4 an a half months ago but the last month an a half since the quest 2 came out my quest turn off an switched on an now has chip an a arrow showing loading sofewere but then goes black screen i have contacted oculus over an over they keep fobbing me off an i have sent them all my details an now they have put a bug on my account so i cannot get un touch with them my email is seamusbell0@gmail.com i mean it i wont my warrenty cover 

PITTCANNA
Visionary
the chip with an arrow is a software update.  leave it powered on and plugged in to complete the update.  if you continually restart it, it may corrupt the update and os.  if this occurs you will need to factory reset.  a factory reset won't loose your games, but you will need to download them and you will loose your game saves.

https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-factory-reset-oculus-quest