cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PC Software Build 21.0 Release Notes

ShowbizDonkey
Retired Support
Oculus Link
  • We improved our automatic graphics setting prediction to help ensure you have the optimal experience with Oculus Link.
  • We fixed an issue that was causing a delay in Link starting up after selecting Enable from the in-VR prompt.
7 REPLIES 7

Nunyabinez
Rising Star
I have been using the Oculus Tray Tool to set the quality for the link. Does anyone know if the built in feature is better or worse than the OTT?

i7 8700, 16GB, RTX 2080 TI, Rift CV1 | i5 4690K, 16GB, GTX 1660 TI, Rift CV1 | Quest | Quest 2

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

I have been using the Oculus Tray Tool to set the quality for the link. Does anyone know if the built in feature is better or worse than the OTT?

I just use the Oculus desktop app Link quality settings.  I disabled OTT link settings.  Reason is that if you normally startup with OTT, then the Oculus app I think the Oculus app overwrites these anyway.  Try it both ways and see what you think.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

motorsep
Rising Star
What about Quest Build 21.0 Release Notes ?

Richooal
Consultant

motorsep said:

What about Quest Build 21.0 Release Notes ?

Before you can have Quest  Build 21 Release Notes you need to have Quest Build 21. It's not out yet.
i5 6600k - GTX1060 - 8GB RAM - Rift CV1 + 3 Sensors - 1 minor problem
Dear Oculus, If it ain't broke, don't fix it, please.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I connected my Rift S to my facebook account.  When you open the friend selection menu, a gray rectangle appears.  It blocks the view both in games and when the pass-through camera is turned on.
qrawuk5jpg0i.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable
I still have the same bug on RIFT S. When I try to enter the store, I see it! 

zy4ro0v1plnx.jpeg

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
I lost sound again in Oculus Video, but only Vimeo videos (short films). So maybe Vimeo changed the sound codec - or Oculus forgot to renew some software... But my favorite Cinema remains broken - sigh... 

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"