cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will Roblox ever be added to store?

NarrowCat4
Honored Guest
I was wondering if Roblox will ever be added to the quest store for download instead of needing a Pc because not everyone has a Computer that works with Oculus Link
40 REPLIES 40

Brarose19
Honored Guest

Hi There! Many People were looking to download roblox in PC and I finally found a working method.

yes that's called getting the game from the Roblox website

johnmarky7
Explorer
Wonderful

SafetyWagon
Honored Guest
Boys. . . It's going to take a LONG TIME and prob won't happen but. I will try to find out how to make the apk file for roblox to be able to be used on the quest , s t a n d a l o n e

Heads up don't tell me this isn't possible. I have been told that 75 times already.)

Skiloopski
Explorer
Its not possible you would need access to roblox game services ( things that only roblox can access, no matter what you do, even if you hack, it will not be possible  unless you have access from roblox to the roblox game services and other web services.

Dadepro
Honored Guest
Ive managed to run the roblox apk/mobile version on my quest but no luck u cannot select any of the options on the menu to play any games but this might be an oppurtunity to make a modifyed apk version of the roblox mobile client since i know roblox mobile can run in vr ( a bug happened but the turn vr mode option was in my pause menu )

cyclone018
Honored Guest
If you are seeing this DONT BUY QUEST 2 JUST TO PLAY ROBLOX VR (Unless if you have a VR ready pc) It is not possible at the moment and might not ever be possible. You can try sideloading an .apk from the Google Play Store but it doesn't work and caused a ton of problems for me. Ive had many problems at boot (Boot Loop) If you try it, continue at your own risk. Ive had no luck getting it to work nor do i want to factory reset for the 5th time. 

12ksxnnyz
Honored Guest

I was wondering if Roblox will ever be added to the quest store for download instead of needing a Pc because not everyone has a Computer that works with Oculus Link

Yeah I have the oculus quest and a link cable but don't have a proper pc to use it on

12ksxnnyz
Honored Guest
Will Roblox ever come in the oculus store? because I don't have the money for a $700 gaming pc.

crxefx
Expert Protege
What about RecRoom? It's literally the same game and was just added to xbox. I played it in VR last night with my son and his friends on xbox.  Maybe I'm missing something, I've played Roblox too. It's the same game.

Wait, I'm confused, I wanna know