cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble after update V23

user_3896149028
Explorer
Hello.  After upgrading to V23, Deovr doesn't work for me.  Only a blank screen is displayed with no thumbnails.  Reinstallation did not fix the problem.  There is some way to solve this problem
14 REPLIES 14

sheepydaz
Explorer
Yes I agree since the latest update 
My apps crash.. 
The screen goes dark when I try open pc companion app...
Not happy with the update please fix it 

Morghar
Explorer
After the v23 update, if I take off my Oculus Quest 2 and put it back on my head after a while, I get the "Tracking Lost" error message and I can't do anything... I need to reboot the Quest 2... Anyone has that error?

BASE-66
Honored Guest
After Update V23 I get a tracking failure message every device start . I cannot click into the message Window to go on and have to wait ca 1 minute every time until the warning disapears. Then Tracking and Guardian works as before The Update. Is this a known Bug or is my device broken? 

user_3896149028
Explorer
I have the same problem. Tracking Lost.... 

markyMarc101
Explorer
Since V23 update have experienced problems with lost tracking and the guardian system is unstable. Please patch this ASAP!

seabas917
Explorer
Oculus Quest 2 v23 Update killed Ethernet support.. (Looking for workarounds, as this worked amazingly well in the previous version, Belkin + POE RasPi adaptor is one link cable that can go for miles) I miss it working very much!

I submitted a support ticket. Looking forward to hearing back 

LameDuckWarrior
Heroic Explorer

BASE-66 said:

After Update V23 I get an error message that Tracking is not working. I cannot click into the message Window and have to wait ca 30seconds until the Controllers react. Then Tracking and Guardian works as before The Update. Is this a known Bug or is my device broken? 

Yup same thing here. Patch incoming I'm sure.

user_3896149028
Explorer

BASE-66 said:

After Update V23 I get an error message that Tracking is not working. I cannot click into the message Window and have to wait ca 30seconds until the Controllers react. Then Tracking and Guardian works as before The Update. Is this a known Bug or is my device broken? 

BASE-66 said:

Everyone has the same problem.  Hope support reads these comments

TommyMaples12
Explorer

Hello.  After upgrading to V23, Deovr doesn't work for me.  Only a blank screen is displayed with no thumbnails.  Reinstallation did not fix the problem.  There is some way to solve this problem

DeoVR is working fine for me after the v23 update but I'm having the same problem with the Gizmo VR player.