cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble after update V23

user_3896149028
Explorer
Hello.  After upgrading to V23, Deovr doesn't work for me.  Only a blank screen is displayed with no thumbnails.  Reinstallation did not fix the problem.  There is some way to solve this problem
14 REPLIES 14

ellismusic1
Expert Protege
After I updated to V23 the controllers updated them self. first left then right from 0 to 100%.
tracking seem to be better.

user_3896149028
Explorer

Hello.  After upgrading to V23, Deovr doesn't work for me.  Only a blank screen is displayed with no thumbnails.  Reinstallation did not fix the problem.  There is some way to solve this problem

DeoVR is working fine for me after the v23 update but I'm having the same problem with the Gizmo VR player.

Gizmovr dosent work for me as well.
Did you tried to enter any other page on your Deovr like youtube or Google?
 In My Deovr Only the main page works?

hoppingbunny123
Rising Star
they updated my cv1, it went dead, i changed the port to usb2 that fixed it. try a usb 2 port.

TommyMaples12
Explorer

DeoVR is working fine for me after the v23 update but I'm having the same problem with the Gizmo VR player.

The only website I've hade work in DeoVR is the SexLikeReal website, tried other sites and no others would load.

user_3896149028
Explorer

The only website I've hade work in DeoVR is the SexLikeReal website, tried other sites and no others would load.

I just checked, only this one works