cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Asgard's Wrath *for all Oculus Quest 2 owners

pcdrivers
Explorer
It seems incredible to me that they are only giving the game to new headsets connected to Oculus Link and not to all headsets.
59 REPLIES 59

I don't think it's the first time that game was offered for free... I believe it was given to Rift-S purchasers for a limited time around last Christmas. Pretty standard stuff really to boost sales of a particular headset during launch or at this time of year.

OmegaM4N
Expert Trustee
Oh well, sucks to be a Q2 owner from 5 weeks ago. lol
CV1/Vive-knuckles)/Dell Vr Visor/Go/Quest II/ PSVR.

Yeah I missed out on the Rift-S offer too... I've had a couple money off codes over the last year or two and I forget to use them before they expire, am a bit useless really.

bigmike20vt
Visionary
Ooof. Picked up my Q2 a week ago and hooked up my link cable last night .
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

Sparh4wk
Honored Guest
same have my quest 2 for a week now.. this is bullshit..

bigmike20vt
Visionary
Would have been nice if they did what valve did with HLA and the index... But that said they are under no obligation.
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

skeedly
Honored Guest
The release of the Quest 2 has to have been the ugliest series of events I've ever witnessed which is a shame because it all seems to stem from lazy decision making and general negligence.  First Facebook is like, "Hey, let's make an innovative and affordable VR headset but give it a strap that doesn't follow the results of years of past VR headset research and use lesser materials that rub off on their skin and break!"

The recall on the faulty accessories that are essential to make the base model even remotely enjoyable to use has left my Quest 2 to collect dust as I wait for the Elite Strap that I ordered in September.  But as if putting all of the people who originally supported the device through this myriad of mistakes and disappointment wasn't enough, now they're telling us that all NEW Quest 2 users are getting a free game and we're excluded.  That's basically like saying, "I know we messed up but don't worry, we're going to make it up to everyone else other than you!"

I'm not entirely upset about the whole matter I just wish they would stop and take a second to really consider what they're doing.

pcdrivers
Explorer

skeedly said:

The release of the Quest 2 has to have been the ugliest series of events I've ever witnessed which is a shame because it all seems to stem from lazy decision making and general negligence.  First Facebook is like, "Hey, let's make an innovative and affordable VR headset but give it a strap that doesn't follow the results of years of past VR headset research and use lesser materials that rub off on their skin and break!"

The recall on the faulty accessories that are essential to make the base model even remotely enjoyable to use has left my Quest 2 to collect dust as I wait for the Elite Strap that I ordered in September.  But as if putting all of the people who originally supported the device through this myriad of mistakes and disappointment wasn't enough, now they're telling us that all NEW Quest 2 users are getting a free game and we're excluded.  That's basically like saying, "I know we messed up but don't worry, we're going to make it up to everyone else other than you!"

I'm not entirely upset about the whole matter I just wish they would stop and take a second to really consider what they're doing.

Buy Chinese Strap xD

Search it on @accesorios_vr on Telegram

jonstone
Honored Guest
I am seriously unimpressed

As a launch day buyer I got the use of Link in beta which was substandard, then when they finally get the link working as it should have done from launch they give new buyers a free game to celebrate, but not the early adopters. Wouldn't help me much as I have already bought Asgards Wrath, but it is no way to treat your customers