cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to use Quest 2 link after V23 update

VRSNB
Honored Guest
It was good until yesterday, but it's not recognized after v23 update. I don't think there's anything wrong with the usb connection.
44 REPLIES 44

user_4931567958
Explorer
me neither

KomoKaru
Explorer
i have the same problem. I talked with oculus support and i'm trying change my oculus quest 2 for a new one. I know people that haven't problems with that, so maybe can be a defective device.
If anyone have a solution please post, or comment or something. This is a fucking shit

KomoKaru
Explorer

One more think, With my quest 2 i can not connect using "Oculus Link". If i use this mode, Quest 2 gets black screen and return to home menu.

The same shit I have. Before update i was working with oculus link without problem. I tried everything. Oculus service say me a lot of steps and nothing works. Reinstalls, deletes, install again, the wire, the graphic card drivers..., and nothing.

Ralfman
Honored Guest
Hello there! I have a quest 1 and after updating with the beta channel in my Oculus app, i started to have this issue of the black screen jumping to Oculus Quest home menu. Sometimes if i reconnected everything it work again but it Is 1 in a 1000 times. I tested different cables and ports from my computer so Is not the pc hardware. It must be software related. I hope they patch this problem soon.

Ralfman
Honored Guest
Ok, an update. in my case i fixed it using the oculussetup.exe and repairing the Oculus installation. Good luck, i hope you are able to find a Solution.

WeritoM
Explorer

Ralfman said:

Ok, an update. in my case i fixed it using the oculussetup.exe and repairing the Oculus installation. Good luck, i hope you are able to find a Solution.

Same problem. GTX1060. Tryed with different ports and cables. Tryed factory reset. I could use Oculus Link previous to v23. I performed the repairing using oculussetup.exe but it didn't work for me 😞

KomoKaru
Explorer

Ralfman said:

I tried that a few days ago and nothing... 

seffmayda
Honored Guest
man so im not the only one, any updates on the black screen when linking to pc?

sammy281
Explorer
Oculus Link problem solved update 23
hello if you updated to version 23 and the Oculus Link does not work for you. It is because as modified the OculusDebugTool tries to leave it as it came
distortion curvature default
encode resolution width 0
encode bitrate 280
youtube.com/watch?v=ipVVzWkDCNY

sammy281
Explorer
hello if you updated to version 23 and the Oculus Link does not work for you. It is because as modified the OculusDebugTool tries to leave it as it came
distortion curvature default
encode resolution width 0
encode bitrate 280
youtube.com/watch?v=ipVVzWkDCNY