cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have you played Oculus' greatest (AAA-like) PCVR games - Lone Echo, Asgard's Wrath and/or Stormland?

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Have you played Oculus' greatest PCVR games - Lone Echo, Asgard's Wrath and/or Stormland?

If you played less than all 3 titles, feel free to mention the titles you did play in a comment!

EDIT: There's a minor error with the 4th poll answer - it should read (I cannot edit the poll answers anymore):

I never played any of the 3 games, but I plan to do so

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Personally I'd put Wilson's Heart in that list too. B)

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

snowdog said:

Personally I'd put Wilson's Heart in that list too. B)

Yeah, but it's black and white, and basically is a horror game - and it has far less reviews than the other 3 games.

Several users complain about lack of VR AAA games, I just thought it would be fun to see how many of us actually have tried the big 3. 

Admitted, even if I've played both Stormland and Asgard's Wrath each for more than 10 hours, Lone Echo is the only game of those I've yet completed.

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD

bigmike20vt
Visionary
Lone echo is great..really want to try the others and will do at some point.  Cable believe I just missed out onnasgards wrath for free.    Valve win when it comes to thowing early adopters a bone with back dating HLA 😉
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

Abefroman907
Honored Guest
I honestly feel like I might have gotten screwed over by facebook right now...  Are they really only offering Asgards Wrath, free, to people who bought a Quest 2 after 11/20?  So much for being a day 1 buyer.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Played all 3, but only completed Lone Echo. 

My backlog needs to be cleared over the his lovely quarantined holiday season.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

I honestly feel like I might have gotten screwed over by facebook right now...  Are they really only offering Asgards Wrath, free, to people who bought a Quest 2 after 11/20?  So much for being a day 1 buyer.

I believe that's a great PCVR platform push by Oculus, offering their very best PCVR experience to get more Quest 2 owners to play PCVR games. Much like Valve did with Alyx - and of course Rift owners are not part of the platform push, we're already on it 😉 

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Only Lone Echo for me.  Still have not finished it.  I'm soooo slow.  My latest excuse is that I'm waiting for my new Valve Index controllers to show up (should be here in a couple of weeks) so I can give this a go with my Vive Pro and Revive, lol!

Not sure If I'll ever get the the rest of those AAA games.  I got way too much backlog and I tend to flick from one game to another far too much.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Played all three, but only completed Lone Echo. I’ve put a couple hours into each of the others, with the intention of getting back to them eventually (like much of my game library). 

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
If the poll was about how many have completed Lone Echo, Asgard's Wrath and Stormland, so far none would have?!  😄 Seems most of us still have a lot of premium VR content available - I better get playing :blush: 

Apart from Alyx and Lone Echo, like Tom I also tend to spend a limited amount of time on a game before moving on to the next. That's how I keep the backlog alive and growing!  😄