cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing for shipping?

CRadiant
Explorer
So, my order has updated to processing for shipping and I was just wondering if anyone could give me an estimate as to how long it is going to be until it ships? And I going to have to wait until the Ships by date? (Aka when they are expected to restock I assume)
64 REPLIES 64

A-dfe
Honored Guest

im curious, i want to buy a quest 2 off here, but i looked into it and theres a support page from oculus saying it would take 45 to 60 days, and some people here saying they would get theres a few days after they ordered it and shipping updated it, so someone please confirm, will i get it by a few days after i order it and shipping updates, or will it takes 45 to 60 days like oculus says?

get it from Amazon if you can, I pre-ordered mine here on the 1st day and still waiting, plus you don't have to go through oculus for return or replacement

gravewalkerr
Honored Guest
It has been over 10 days since I paid for the Oculus Quest 2 and I still have not received my tracking information, I wonder what's making it take so long. I just can't wait to get it currently checking the order status everyday and I'm tired 😞

nadiabaynum
Honored Guest
I placed my order on 12/06/2020, it is now 12/10/2020 and have been waiting to have my card charged since. My order still says "processing". When I reached out to the customer support, it was also stated that my card would be charged as soon as they are ready to ship it. Which is fine. But man, 4 days and its still processing? I am assuming its because of the massive order requests, as well as COVID messing up shipping schedules, as well as, it being the holidays. However, at minimum, I would had thought by now my card would be charged and my order would be secured. I may just be a little too anxious to get my Oculus Quest 2 256gb device and I am being impatient. LOL. Good luck, everyone.  

SHt4rkY
Honored Guest

I placed my order on 12/06/2020, it is now 12/10/2020 and have been waiting to have my card charged since. My order still says "processing". When I reached out to the customer support, it was also stated that my card would be charged as soon as they are ready to ship it. Which is fine. But man, 4 days and its still processing? I am assuming its because of the massive order requests, as well as COVID messing up shipping schedules, as well as, it being the holidays. However, at minimum, I would had thought by now my card would be charged and my order would be secured. I may just be a little too anxious to get my Oculus Quest 2 256gb device and I am being impatient. LOL. Good luck, everyone.  

I myself purchased the headset on the 30th of november, and the status only changed last night from "processing" to "processing for shipping", it took them 9-10 days to actually process my order, but maybe they are under pressure from covid and a lot of orders coming through. Nonetheless I hope it arrives before xmass as its meant to be a gift 🙂
good luck everyone !!

carlosmalls
Honored Guest
I ordered my oculus quest 2, 2 Sundays ago. It just changed to processing shipment a few days ago, but I mean, should it really take this long?? I definitely won't be getting this by Christmas

TechForce
Protege
I ordered Quest2 on 12-13.  The expected delivery is stating 1-8-2021.
I have Quest 1 so I can wait.  I did receive all the accessories for it, including the HTC VIVE deluxe head band with audio, power bank holder, and VR Cover.  

GlaXce
Honored Guest
Yall have the patience of a saint because I ordered mine on the 19th I and it is the 30th and it's still in processing. Hopefully, by next week it will ship because its estimated date went from the 22th of 2021 to the 16th to the 15th and still is in processing
Update it changed to processing for shipping a few days ago and they say 2-3 days for shipping info hopefully it will ship soon.

deb_tef
Honored Guest
I ordered an oculus quest, oculus rift and 3 other accercories ment for a christmas gift for my family on 12/20/2020. Its now 1/2/2021 and I have still not been charged for my order. Its still in the "processing" stage it seems, but to anyone who has went through a similar experience, or to anyone who has their order in a different status. Could you please tell me when the estimated time it is to get out of proccesing stage? This is my first time ordering anything from oculus and I don't really shop online very often. So I'm scared if I did something wrong to make it wait this long for me to pay. I know its because a lot of people have been ordering last December, so I have no complaints for oculus. Just questions for the community.

iNiK_Ko
Explorer
i ordered the Quest 2 on the 1th of January, it is currently still in the "Proccesing" state , my Estimated Delivery Date is on the 15th of January, so roughly 2 week's, ( i live in the UK ), i am not sure how long will i have to acctually wait for it as Estimated Delivery Date could mean that it come's earlier or later than the date specified, and from reading other's people experience's it sound 's like it could take maybe even month.. Hopefully it goes from the Proccesing state to shipping or somethjng,pretty sure it is supposted to change in 2-4 days after ordering something from oculus store.

NotCheeto
Honored Guest
we ordered on 30th december, now its processing for shipping