cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USB update mode killed my headset

torminal
Honored Guest
my oculus qeust 2 has arrives 2 days ago and now i cant play brcause of a bug, a screen that his title is USB update mode and i can see 5 options inside  the headset but non of tham does something even factory resat  i have talked to the oculus support but they werent able to help me, any ideas?

18 REPLIES 18

torminal
Honored Guest
and how this is happend the hedset was out of battery so i puged it into the chrger and went to eat after i came the hedset was on and this is what i saw

Raoul_Duk3
Explorer
My Oculus Quest 2 has just done the same thing - i can’t get past the usb update menu. Tried all of the above suggestions. How do i fix this? Would appreciate some help. Thank you.

Rekei2
Honored Guest
Having the same issue starting today. We used it a few times since we purchased it. Frustrated. 

Wibbledtodeath
Honored Guest
Same has happened to me. The only option that works is power off. But when i turn the headset on again it is back at the USB update mode menu. My headset was in the process of downloading an update when I left it- maybe something went wrong with the update. 

nixousk
Honored Guest
happened here too except mine in locked

torminal
Honored Guest
we got our money back from amazon i have got no idea what to do with the headset

torminal
Honored Guest
at least we tried 😕

Dondon4
Honored Guest
Had this same issue today. I'm wondering if this is already a known issue with the support team.

outlier_oculus
Honored Guest
Same issue here. Tried everything above to no avail