cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing for shipping?

CRadiant
Explorer
So, my order has updated to processing for shipping and I was just wondering if anyone could give me an estimate as to how long it is going to be until it ships? And I going to have to wait until the Ships by date? (Aka when they are expected to restock I assume)
64 REPLIES 64

OwenGreen
Explorer
I ordered on the 27th of December and was charged on the 29th of December it is now the 5th of January and i have not yet received my tracking number.

GlaXce
Honored Guest
I honestly don't understand how some people have to wait a while and then there are people that get processed quickly.

sweetflowerrose
Honored Guest
 i  have ordered my Quest 2  on jan 1 its been 5 sic then i have not seen a email on   when  it will ship  all  know it has been in  processing   for shipping  not how long that will take also it says will be a round the 26 or the 27 of jan

iNiK_Ko
Explorer
Sweetflowerrose , i also bought it on jan 1 but mine is still in Proccesing and the delivery date is on the 15th..

Danobot
Honored Guest
I bought mine on the 25th of December, its the 6th now and its still in Processing for Shipping

OwenGreen
Explorer
they are most likely going to be up to a month late, especially in the UK due to Brexit. 

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP

OwenGreen said:

I ordered on the 27th of December and was charged on the 29th of December it is now the 5th of January and i have not yet received my tracking number.

If you ordered without logging into your Oculus account you may not receive tracking info.  Just contact Oculus Support and see if they can provide you with this.  Otherwise, 5-7 business days (Monday-Friday) delivery seems to be the norm right now.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

OwenGreen
Explorer

TomCgcmfc said:
If you ordered without logging into your Oculus account you may not receive tracking info.  Just contact Oculus Support and see if they can provide you with this.  Otherwise, 5-7 business days (Monday-Friday) delivery seems to be the norm right now.

But it still says processing for shipping, unless that wont change either?

Shinx_Binx
Honored Guest
I wish oculus would actually give us an answer. I want to know that I don't actually have to wait an entire month for it to get here (FEB 10). Like really? yeah it's in high demand but something like an update would be nice. 
edit: I ordered it on Jan 3. It is now 7. like wahsd fkj;asfjd 

OwenGreen
Explorer

Shinx_Binx said: 
I wish oculus would actually give us an answer. I want to know that I don't actually have to wait an entire month for it to get here (FEB 10). Like really? yeah it's in high demand but something like an update would be nice. 
edit: I ordered it on Jan 3. It is now 7. like wahsd fkj;asfjd 

I ordered on the 27th of December it is now the 7th of January and i have had no word of it being shipped. It sill says processing for shipping. My estimated delivery date is the 12th of January