cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oculus link issue

scytheforelife
Honored Guest
so i recently got a oculus quest 2 for Christmas and i got a oculus link cable i tried it on my laptop and it worked but i had very bad specs for it so i got a new pc with all the right specs for vr and now when i try plugging my link cable to my pc i will hear the notification sound on my computer through my headset but it will say that oculus link stopped working if this issue persist it could be the link cable i have tried updating my drivers restarting my pc and i know the cable has worked before if anyone can help i would appreciate it.
4 REPLIES 4

Heisenburg1
Honored Guest
same

Ouraa
Honored Guest
same
purchased 5 different cables tried usbc to usb 3.1, tried usb c to usb c via pci card  have radon 580 with 16 gig ram

starlight2102
Honored Guest
I have heard that there could be issues with the latest AMD GPU drivers. Apparently reverting to an earlier GPU driver has helped some people who have AMD GPUs. I can't confirm this personally since I have a Nvidia 2070S GPU but I thought I would pass it on for what it is worth for further investigation by AMD users.

scytheforelife
Honored Guest

Ouraa said:

same
purchased 5 different cables tried usbc to usb 3.1, tried usb c to usb c via pci card  have radon 580 with 16 gig ram

i also have the radeon 580 i got the pc from one of the ones oculus recommended so i most likely thought it would work