Where are the instructions on how to play gun club vr

Sparticus2020
Explorer
trying to find instructions for playing gun club vr
21 REPLIES 21

nalex66
MVP
MVP
I had some frustration with some of the attachments—when you’re buying them, it’s not at all clear whether they are any good for your purposes. You have to buy rails to mount scopes and laser pointers, but the rails don’t always go where you want them to, or don’t accept the attachments that you want to mount. That part of the game could definitely use some clarification and explanation.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Anonymous
Not applicable

Pixie40 said:

I tried searching for instructions, and then posted what I found. And what I found consisted of videos on youtube that amount to "Pick up gun, load gun, start shooting gun". I also found dozens of threads in the Steam forums, GameFAQ forums, and the like asking if there's any instructions.

I'm in the same boat and yes I can fire real guns even so lets not go there.  But what I am looking for are the different controlling holding calibration options and what they do. This is located in the settings config menus.  They don't seem to be responsive and there's an issue with how the guns is held when two hands are on it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

nalex66 said:

I had some frustration with some of the attachments—when you’re buying them, it’s not at all clear whether they are any good for your purposes. You have to buy rails to mount scopes and laser pointers, but the rails don’t always go where you want them to, or don’t accept the attachments that you want to mount. That part of the game could definitely use some clarification and explanation.

The bullets too.  I it would be nice if they tell you the caliber of the bullets.

ZangoTulu
Honored Guest
Im kinda in the same boat as well. I think i got most features mastered by now. However since i know nothing of guns in real life i would like some real life strategy/technique tips on how to for example best aim a gun (e.g., recomended stances for the various situations; eyes both open or just one open for better acuracy, etc). Would be nice if the game contained a primer on sport shooting techniques or something

dhgold
Honored Guest
The lack of instructions/information is really frustrating.  I know a good bit about guns but there are plenty of things I don't know.  LIke, I don't know which rail is necessary for a laser sight I want for an automatic that  I have never owned.  Why isn't there some indication?  Why is it hit or miss?  And if you get the wrong thing can you return it and get your "money" back?  If so, how?  It's a neat game but they really dropped the ball when it comes to instruction .......... plenty of choices but no guidance.  I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

SpitfireJo
Honored Guest
Same issue here. I actually know enough about operating the weapons, but struggled even to find how to flip the safety or swop a mag from the start. I was looking for online advice with in 5 mins of game starting. I didnt appear to get any instructions other than point here and press A. Rather frustrating outta the box.

It is now December 2022 and I have the same problem.

I am actually expert with guns and even own two machine guns.

I cannot figure out how to hold the gun and aim with two hands.

I also can’t figure out how to remove a laser once you put it on the gun.

The lack of any kind of instructions beyond the most basic is extremely frustrating

MiguelBeckett
Honored Guest

I am new to this game as of yesterday? is there instructions or a blog? i am having trouble loading the gun? i am attempting to pickup a clip and insert it into the gun....how is this done?

Hey there, @MiguelBeckett! We can understand your concern with this for sure, there's some good videos out there on YouTube that provide some tips and tricks that may be helpful! If you find some good ones maybe you could share them with the others who are having some trouble as well? Enjoy the rest of your day! 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

docduracoat
Honored Guest

To pick up a gun, or a magazine, you have to press the “Palm trigger”

That is the one on the side of the controller that you press with your second finger.

you have to keep this button pressed the whole time you have a gun in your hand, if you release this button,  the gun will fall from your hand.

to pick up a magazine, reach into the magazine pouch and then squeeze that palm button and you will pick up the magazine.

put the magazine into the magazine well of the gun and release the palm button and the magazine should stay in the gun.

to pull an empty magazine out of the gun reach up with your hand and squeeze the palm button to grab the magazine and pull it out of the gun.

Release the palm button and the magazine will fall to the ground.

you have unlimited magazines so you can reach into your magazine pouch and grab magazines as many times as you want there is no limit..

To work the charging handle or the slide after you put the magazine in the gun, you reach over, grab it with the palm button pull back and then let go  the palm button and the slide or charger handle should run forward and the gun is now ready to shoot.

Can someone tell me how to get lasers, put them on your gun, and turn them on and off