cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I Do Oculus link?

Binklolche
Honored Guest
My Laptop Is an NIVIDA Intel I7 16.0GB 1.80 GHZ 1.99GHZ and my drivers are up to date.
9 REPLIES 9

PITTCANNA
Visionary
did you even look at the link requirements page?
https://support.oculus.com/444256562873335/

but if the base clock of you i7 and is a laptop with and nvida mobile gpu most likely not.

Binklolche
Honored Guest

PITTCANNA said:

but if the base clock of you i7 and is a laptop with and nvida mobile gpu most likely not.

Yeah I looked but I've seen people use laptops worse than me

PITTCANNA
Visionary

PITTCANNA said:

then you probably made up your mind to buy a cable and complain on the forum when it doesn't work. 

Binklolche
Honored Guest

PITTCANNA said:

PITTCANNA said:

It works for sidequest.

Binklolche
Honored Guest

PITTCANNA said:

PITTCANNA said:

then you probably made up your mind to buy a cable and complain on the forum when it doesn't work. 

I know my graphics card might be a little outdated for link But is there any methods I can get link to work?

PITTCANNA
Visionary

PITTCANNA said:

PITTCANNA said:

I know my graphics card might be a little outdated for link But is there any methods I can get link to work?

Outdated and not to spec are 2 different things, you didn't list your grpahics card in the original post.  But its a laptop so it will be under powered.

Out of spec cards won't work period, even with people having cards that meet the minimum spec they have really crap performance like 40 is frames a seconds and crashing.

Binklolche
Honored Guest
I have an MX250

PITTCANNA
Visionary

I have an MX250

Oh hell no that won't work.

Binklolche
Honored Guest
Dang it