cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bulk Order Needed!!!!

Tomjparks19
Honored Guest
Does anyone know other distributors/ if Oculus will process an order for 117 units of the Oculus 64 GB and its carrying case.  
5 REPLIES 5

Does anyone know other distributors/ if Oculus will process an order for 117 units of the Oculus 64 GB and its carrying case.  

Try it.
Big PC, all the headsets, now using Quest 3

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hey @Tomjparks19, if you're interested in making a bulk purchase, you can try reaching out to our Oculus for Business sales team here. They may be able to arrange a bulk purchase for you. Purchases made through the main Oculus.com website are intended for consumer use and the orders are limited to 3 units. Thanks! -Rick
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

BHP_VR
Honored Guest
Hey @Tomjparks19  did you get your order? If you need a case for 10x  Oculus Go I can help, write to us here

Leiriel1
Honored Guest
@OculusSupport
I tried talking to Oculus for Business and they were unable to give us a bulk purchase option for 36 Quest 2s (we're organizing a charity tournament for underfunded schools and will donate these headsets to them). They said we should try to contact oculus support and oculus employees.
I tried contacting 24 different oculus employees in different areas in your company, mostly in Partnerships, Marketing, Corporate Sales and Facebook Reality Labs directors of sorts. All either ignored or stopped replying after the first introduction.

It's really hard to do good things for others when the manufacturer is refusing to communicate. We even proposed a partnership with Oculus that could produce very good PR for your company, which also was ignored.

Doc.Ze
Honored Guest

Has anyone had any luck with contacting and hearing back from Meta about bulk purchases? I've been trying for weeks and the farthest I've gotten has been to talk to support and they direct me to meta business which seems to be even harder to get a hold of. How hard does it have to be to take my money?