cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TWD Saints & Sinners on Quest Not Launching

Jason_Slayer
Honored Guest
Hi, we bought Saints & Sinners a few months ago through the Oculus shop and it worked fine until today on my Quest.  Now, when I click on the game to start it, it shows a message that it is syncing with the cloud.  Then it reverts back to the games selection window, as if I have not tried to launch a game yet.  No other messages.  Can someone offer some advice on how to fix this.  Thanks.
3 REPLIES 3

mtibbs
Honored Guest
I'm having the same issue on the Quest 2.  I could launch the game by opening an achievement and launching from there but am warned I could lose my progress.  Help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Hard to say for sure but it sounds like neither of you are connected to the internet.  Cloud sync requires internet access.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

mtibbs
Honored Guest
It was connected to my Wifi and the internet.  I tried googling answers on the headset before moving to my desktop and was receiving results.  Tried toggling my Wifi off/on hoping it would sync but no.  Just checked and it seems to have synced now.  Guess all's well that ends well.