cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pairing issue

mtaylor64
Honored Guest
I just received my new Oculus Quest 2 a few days ago and I set up the mobile app on my phone and when it went to pair my headset to the app it looked for it and found it and then told me to look in the headset and enter the five digit code but when I look in the headset there is no 5 digit code.  Does anyone know what I should do?
4 REPLIES 4

TheCyclops111
Honored Guest
I have the exact same issue i have tried re installing the app and restarting my phone and have still gotten the same problem

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager
Hello, please create a support ticket with us here and include a screenshot of what you see on the phone as well as a picture from the headset itself (use camera to take picture through lenses). Thanks! - Clint
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Monster_Med
Honored Guest
Hello ! do we need to have the same FACEBOOK account on the headset and the phone in order to pair the device to the smartphone application ? i have an oculus to lend, i can't pair the headset with my phone in order to activate the developper mode. (diffrent facebook account)

nighhman
Protege

Hello ! do we need to have the same FACEBOOK account on the headset and the phone in order to pair the device to the smartphone application ? i have an oculus to lend, i can't pair the headset with my phone in order to activate the developper mode. (diffrent facebook account)

yes i do believe it has to be the same account.