cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where's the cyberpunk love?

Anticleric
Expert Protege
Is anyone working on anything for the rift in the cyberpunk genre?
Shadowrun, Bladerunner, Tron, anything?

I know there is a Cyberpunk 2077 teaser http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs but not really any info about release or rift support.

I can't be the only one dying for this type content.

I'll try to throw some content together in unity when my rift arrives. Don't want to start my trial until then.
12 REPLIES 12

cleverusername
Explorer
"Anticleric" wrote:

I'll try to throw some content together in unity when my rift arrives. Don't want to start my trial until then.

Tron guy never gets any respect, like peewee and rodney. Where can I contact Mr. Maynard? The emails I found on the internet were no longer working. I wanted to hire him for a commercial.

A real Tron Lightcycle, if you sell a good game, maybe you can buy one 😉
mtbs3d.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=4123 I am looking into that LEEP VR I lack practical 3d knowledge, I have found some good links, but I am not sure if they are the ones you were talking about. Would you mind direct linking me to them? :oops:

Anticleric
Expert Protege
"cleverusername" wrote:
"Anticleric" wrote:

Tron guy never gets any respect, like peewee and rodney. Where can I contact Mr. Maynard? The emails I found on the internet were no longer working. I wanted to hire him for a commercial.

A real Tron Lightcycle, if you sell a good game, maybe you can buy one 😉

Haha. Tron guy rules. I think we all a little bit of him of inside us. But not in a creepy way.

Manannan
Honored Guest
Love is in the air!
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=6523