Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What I've to do?

Welby
Adventurer
Hi everyone!

Just a little question.

I've submitted a request for update my demo i think 50-60 days ago but nothing it's already happen.

I know about delays so my question is: I have to request the update of my demo another time or is just better to wait?

I'm worried if my request is lost forever 😮
5 REPLIES 5

drash
Heroic Explorer
It does take seem to take quite a bit of time for Oculus to approve app submissions and I know they have different people working on the submissions. I can only imagine how busy it is at Oculus with everyone wearing multiple hats to make VR go mainstream. But yes... I cringe whenever I see a developer saying they've just submitted something to Share and are expecting it to be a matter of days. 😞

If Oculus needs a dedicated full-time person to handle Share submissions (as well as provide helpful feedback to the submitters in the case of rejections), and can pay as well as my current job and let me work from home, I'd be happy to help! 🙂
  • Titans of Space PLUS for Quest is now available on DrashVR.com

cybereality
Grand Champion
Yeah, sometimes it takes a while. We are trying to get better about this.

I assume your game is Rift Cave? I can ask about it tomorrow.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Welby
Adventurer
yeah! My game is rift s cave. Sorry if i've ask about share delays more times i was just curious if was better resend the request or not,i don t wanna bother anyone 🙂

cybereality
Grand Champion
No, please do not resubmit your game, or update it just to make it go live faster. That won't work.

I will see if I can take a look later today. Sorry for the delay.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Welby
Adventurer
"cybereality" wrote:
No, please do not resubmit your game, or update it just to make it go live faster. That won't work.

I will see if I can take a look later today. Sorry for the delay.

Gotcha!

Thanks very much and sorry another time for bothering you 🙂