New to the forums? Click here to read the "How To" Guide.

Developer? Click here to go to the Developer Forums.

Imagine this game with the Oculus! Alien: Isolation

Comments

• Sparky83Sparky83 Posts: 267
    I agree with you. Saw videos to this game 2 months ago and I was fascinated. Of course the rift-support is a thing that just has to be implemented. I mean, it can't be too much to ask for and it's the future!! :D
    I just hope this game will turn out as a good one.
    Previously owner of DK1, finally owner of DK2.
  • silentdriversilentdriver Posts: 15
    NerveGear
    yeah. oculus rift & alien isolation would be the most terrifying combination for a vr-demo I can imagine. but then there's still the fact that this combo would literally totally freak me out...I guess I could only play for about 10 minutes and then fear would be unbearable (at least for me)...
  • wildone106wildone106 Posts: 225
    Unlikely to happen since its made for consoles, they rarely have separate head movement from the body. And I cant stand 'looking where Im aiming' in a rift interface.
  • Yeah Will Be Good...BUT ..i just played Modern Warfare 3 ...Rift And 7.1 Headphones and Xbox Controller (TriDef)

Now Thats Freakin Scary .....Only in the street scene At Start...massive shootout ..So Real ..

Grenade ! Looked Down .. and It Blew Up In My Face ...Nearly Fell Off The Chair...

So Tried Standing Up ! ...Next Grenade and Ran Back and Bang... still freaked me out .. just looked Cooler!

I Find realism More Scary Than Aliens 8-)
  • anselmianselmi Posts: 15
    wildone106 wrote:
    Unlikely to happen since its made for consoles, they rarely have separate head movement from the body. And I cant stand 'looking where Im aiming' in a rift interface.
    It´s also coming to PC, so it might get some mods, like GTA4.

And for the subject. I wait this game a lot, so needles to say that I wait this game with Rift like mofo :D
  • GhostshipGhostship Posts: 344 Oculus Start Member
    Don`t forget about Ghostship Aftermath, Its made for the rift :)

There have been many improvements since this build including all new aliens :)
    Developer of Ghostship and CDF Starfighter.