cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oculus please give Cymatic Bruce the first DK2

Luciferous
Consultant
Hi Oculus,

Can you give Cymatic Bruce the first one, so we can watch his videos again while we are waiting in the queue. It worked well last time.

Or me whichever you feel is right. 😄
22 REPLIES 22

Leonard_Powers
Explorer
+1
DK1 | DK2 | GearVR | CV1 Pre-Ordered "I reject your reality and substitute my own"

MannyLectro
Explorer
Rift 3d models available here : viewtopic.php?t=1514

kevinw729
Honored Visionary
Agree - OVR needs to start supporting media, rather than just doing interviews.
https://vrawards.aixr.org/ "The Out-of-Home Immersive Entertainment Frontier: Expanding Interactive Boundaries in Leisure Facilities" https://www.amazon.co.uk/Out-Home-Immersive-Entertainment-Frontier/dp/1472426959

Shadowless
Honored Guest
I think Markiplier needs the first DK2 Rift 😛 I love watching his Rift videos.

vannagirl
Consultant
Would also like to see cymaticbruce with an early dk2

He has done alot on youtube for VR especially much earlier in the dk1 days to get the message across as well as his many feeds and level of enthusiasm for oculus

I would imagine he is responsible for many of the earlier dk1 purchases as well, he is a great addition to vr 😄
Look, man. I only need to know one thing: where they are. 

snappahead
Expert Protege
"Shadowless" wrote:
I think Markiplier needs the first DK2 Rift 😛 I love watching his Rift videos.

In terms of subs, he's a good choice, but I don't like his content at all. Bruce is a great ambassador for VR. Just need to get him more subs.
i7 3820 16 gigs of Ram GTX 780ti

Wolf7115
Honored Guest
I'd rather just get the first one. I never really understood the purpose of watching someone play a VR game on youtube. You don't get the same experience at all. Whatever floats your boat though, I guess.

snappahead
Expert Protege
"Wolf7115" wrote:
I'd rather just get the first one. I never really understood the purpose of watching someone play a VR game on youtube. You don't get the same experience at all. Whatever floats your boat though, I guess.

I'd say it's the same as watching someone play any game on youtube. It's fun to see their reactions.
i7 3820 16 gigs of Ram GTX 780ti

Gerald
Expert Protege
I love VR videos, but I hate it when the videos are not watchable in the Rift ... I just watched some Elite Dangerous, then Star Citizen Hangar and then a Templecoaster video ... all great looking in the RIft and it made me download Templecoaster. But those that are incompatible with the Rift are made for people without a Rift, so while I think Bruces videos are really cool, they are not my favorites.
They are nice to spread the word to the most important crowd though - people without a Rift 😉
check out my Mobile VR Jam 2015 title Guns N' Dragons