Hey man. Thanks for the work on the Tray tool, its been a lot of help.
Unfortunately, after the 1.20 update, SteamVR stopped working entirely. I checked logs, said it couldn't connect, like it was looking for the Oculus hardware and couldn't find it.
I reinstalled Home, Reinstalled Steam and Steam VR, cleaned the registry, reinstalled usb drivers and devices, etc..
I disabled the tool, and its working now. I've got no clue whats going on, and I'd be happy to provide you with any diagnostic data I can on the subject. I don't know if its a permission issue, as it was working with no issues prior to update 1.20
Just a heads up.